STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES Rules and Terms
THE FOLLOWING “STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES” IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS “STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES” UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, AND LOCATED IN, AN ELIGIBLE STATE. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST®, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR FLOORVANA.
“Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS “STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES”. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Illinois who are 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, or older at time of entry. This “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” is void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Staff Carpet (“Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, distributors, dealerships and affiliated companies and their respective advertising and “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” agencies, suppliers, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether or not related) are ineligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter for a chance to win beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET April 27, 2020 through 11:59:00 p.m. ET May 22, 2020 (“Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” Period) by going to the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” landing page (https://www.staffcarpet.com/sweepstakes/) and follow the directions to enter. You can also gain a bonus entry by sharing your photos on the Staff Carpet Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/staffcarpet/ using #staffcarpethelpmyuglyfloor
Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer (the official “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” time keeping device) by 11:59:00p.m. ET on May 22, 2020. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the (“Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes.” When registering, you will be required to completely and accurately enter your name and valid email address and phone number. Any error or omission in the information on the entry form will void the entry.
3. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS OF WINNING: Three (3) Prize winners will be awarded a flooring credit. Prizes include (1) $500 flooring credit, (1) $250 flooring credit and (1) $100 flooring credit. Each credit can ONLY be used at Staff Carpet. The total value of each of the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” Prize is approximately $700.00 US. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” Period. Three (3) total prizes will be awarded for this “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” with a random drawing for each winner.
Any additional costs and expenses not expressly stated are the sole responsibility of the winner, including all state and local taxes on any portion of prizes. Winners will be issued a 1099 tax form. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made. If a potential winner cannot accept the prize as stated, the respective prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Alternate winner will be selected via random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
4. DRAWING: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 22, 2020 from all eligible daily entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner by e-mail approximately 1 week after drawing by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” The prizewinner will be contacted via the information provided when entering the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” and not via Facebook.
BY ENTERING, YOU COMPLETELY RELEASE FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND PINTEREST® FROM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENCIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED OR DAMAGED ENTRIES. ENTRIES VOID IF OBTAINED OUTSIDE AUTHORIZED, LEGITIMATE CHANNELS OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPUTER VIRUS OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO PARTICIPANT’S COMPUTER BY ACCESSING “STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES” WEB SITE. SPONSOR NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TELEPHONE, COMPUTER, PRINTER, OR NETWORK MALFUNCTION ERROR. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE “STAFF CARPET THE UGLY FLOOR SWEEPSTAKES” IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participant agrees to grant (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information at any time or times and for all times in perpetuity for advertising, trade, publicity and sweepstake purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Social Security Number and Liability Release and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If Potential Winner is a resident of TN, he/she does not need to submit a Publicity Release. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, refused or declined, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Alternate winner will be selected via random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.If Sponsor cannot run this “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, as planned due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, then Sponsor may terminate the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, early. In that event, Sponsor will post notice of such termination on the web site and will select the potential Winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal and/or state courts in Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes”, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damage, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. Sponsor reserves the right to revise or amend this Official Rules at any time.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners (available after May 22, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Staff Carpet The Ugly Floor Sweepstakes” Winners List, Marketing Team, Staff Carpet, 304 W Browning Road, Springfield, IL 62707. Requests for Winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Sponsor: Staff Carpet, 304 W Browning Road, Springfield, IL 62707
Administrator: Mobile Marketing, LLC.